Subject: [Leica] New 4/3 equipment?
From: imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 17:16:27 -0500

I wouldn't expect Leica to compete with N or C on price.
I would expect Leica to surpass N and C
on build, ergonomics, view finder and image quality;
and I'd expect to pay the price accordingly.

Expecting Leica quality
in Leica quantities
to compete with the number of units
produced by N and C
is simply unrealistic.

It's been said here that even N and C
use their consumer sales to subsidize their best gear.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george at imagist.com
http://www.imagist.com