Subject: [Leica] IMG: Dinghies at the dock. Content vs. quality.
From: lrzeitlin at gmail.com (Lawrence Zeitlin)
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 12:33:58 -0400

Sometimes content trumps quality. I came across this scene a while back. I
had been swimming and had no camera. But my grand daughter had a Fuji
Quicksnap disposable camera which I commandeered for a picture.
Unfortunately the prints came back on textured paper, sort of a crummy cloth
like surface. The scan was the best I could do. No Leica, but it sure beats
a Holga.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Larry+Z/Dinghies+2.jpg.html
Larry Z

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] IMG: Dinghies at the dock. Content vs. quality.)