Subject: [Leica] IMG: Rejected Wedding Photos
From: montoid at earthlink.net (Montie Talbert)
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 20:51:20 -0400 (EDT)

Thanks for lookin Jim, As I recall I had little to do with the
selection process, I made recommendations but you know how that goes!
Took forever as both families had input, the pro lab had a resident
layout "artist" who did a fantastic job on the final books.

Weddings are not my forte, but I love Linda to death, and it was my
wedding gift for them. About 350 souls there all wanting group shots
:-(

Montie

>>Montie,

She has a very beautiful, expressive, face, and these are great photos.
Your original picks must have really been outstanding.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA