Subject: [Leica] someone want to sell me a developing tank & 120 reels?
From: kcassidy at asc.upenn.edu (Kyle Cassidy)
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2010 20:51:32 -0400

Richard sed:

> No, bring him back to the fold! Soon he will be using his M6 again too
>:-)!!!
>
>Kyle, I am wondering though, while I love your iLeica photos, how much time
>do you spend post processing? Is it really any shorter than, heck, shooting
>the Hassy and scan? I know the resulting images look very different, I am
>just asking in terms of time-spent.

ah the iLeica -- it's a bit cumbersome because you have to open each app,
then process, then save, then open in another. So it's actually possible
that I might spend two minutes on one shot with manipulating and adding a
watermark. Probably the minimum time is 60 seconds. I've spent 15 minutes on
one before probably, so it varies.

the difference between that and shooting with the Leicablad is that I can do
my iLeica post-processing on the bus and in line at the supermarket....

kc

Replies: Reply from photo.forrest at earthlink.net (Phil) ([Leica] someone want to sell me a developing tank & 120 reels?)
Reply from richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] someone want to sell me a developing tank & 120 reels?)