Subject: [Leica] Alternative to Thumbs-up?
From: mark at whitedogs.co.uk (Mark Pope)
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2010 08:42:00 +0100

It's interesting that nobody seems to have mentioned the Leica handgrip.
I use them on my M8s and get on very well with them.  I went for them as
I originally had handgrips on my M6TTL and then had the winder M, so the
handling was broadly similar.

Being a fat-fingered so an so, for me, the extra body thickness of the
M8 is a bonus.

Cheers

Mark

Mark Pope,