Subject: [Leica] [img] Mark's PAW week 32
From: mark at whitedogs.co.uk (Mark Pope)
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2010 08:25:48 +0100

Bob,

thanks for looking and commenting.  It's funny how things just happen.
I had decided to use the M8 on continuous with a view to getting some of
the train on the bridge for a single image.  It wasn't until I had the
shots open in Lightroom, one next to the other that the potential for
something a little different became apparent.
I'm delighted that you like it.  I've just printed off on a sheet of A2
paper and it looks pretty good I think :-)

Cheers

Mark

Mark Pope,
Swindon, Wilts