Subject: [Leica] DNG File support in Vista
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2010 16:23:03 -0700

I recently installed a fresh OS, and wiped out all my old applications and
utilities....

I am interested in getting my Leica DNG files to view in Vista ( either in
Windows Explorer and or Windows Media Center)

I am looking for a free viewer.... nothing big...... for times I do not need
all the power and complexity of LR.

Must be capable of opening the files, and viewing at 100% ( pixel for
pixel).  Do not care about image manipulation.....

Any recommendations/experiences you can share?

Frank Filippone
Red735i at earthlink.net

Replies: Reply from hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] DNG File support in Vista)
Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] DNG File support in Vista)