Subject: [Leica] king of the birdbath
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2010 19:30:48 -0500

Normally our front yard birdbath is full of birds splashing around
around this time, but today I noticed this guy.  No one else came
around.  After I snapped this pic,he took off and came back with dinner,
which he ate in the pine tree above the birdbath.  Another bird, since
there were feathers and what-all flying as he chowed down.  I think this
is a kite hawk, a royal PITA in our local park (Kite Park), since they
dive-bomb people walking in the evening.  You learn to wear a cap if you
don't want stitches.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/kcarney/20100811.jpg.html

Ken Carney

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] king of the birdbath)