Subject: [Leica] old IMGs: Tirol
From: oliverbryk at comcast.net (Oliver Bryk)
Date: Sun, 8 Aug 2010 15:12:54 -0700

Because I could not afford to go hiking in the Alps this year I looked
through lots of old pictures from previous years and decided to share some
of them with the LUG:  http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/OBRYK/TIROL/  . I
apologize if you have seen them before.

Back then I owned only one lens. I made most of these images with my M6/0.85
and a 50mm Summicron (both of which I still have) on Agfa Optima 100. The
older pictures were made with a secondhand M3 and a collapsible 50mm lens on
Kodachrome 64.

To give credit where credit is due, I could not have identified the
locations of many of these images without recourse to my wife's diaries of
our travels, a perceptive and entertaining commentary on places, hikes,
scenery, art, hotels, meals, and people we met.

Cs & Cs cheerfully considered,

Oliver

Replies: Reply from mark at whitedogs.co.uk (Mark Pope) ([Leica] old IMGs: Tirol)
Reply from ricc at embarqmail.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] old IMGs: Tirol)