Subject: [Leica] Shot a Play
From: leicar at q.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Sun, 8 Aug 2010 12:15:04 -0700

I was "hired" to take the publicity shots for the local theater group for
their production of "A Funny Thing Happened On The Way To The Forum" and
here is a collection of four photos beginning with this one.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/forum/untitled-0835.jpg.html

This is the second play I have done.  This one was much more difficult as it
is a fast moving comedy, so the actors are all over the place in not great
lighting.  I was shooting at ISO 800 or 1600 to get enough speed to freeze
the frenzied action.  Three are with Leica lenses (50/2) and one with Canon
(24-70/2.8L), not a shabby hunk of glass.  Certainly autofocus was a help in
this situation, far removed from my usual fare.

Comments welcome.

Aram

Replies: Reply from topoxforddoc at btinternet.com (Charlie Chan) ([Leica] Shot a Play)
Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Shot a Play)