Subject: [Leica] Compact cameras
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sat, 07 Aug 2010 17:11:01 -0400

I read further and found that when they get an image not from a camera on
the good list they simply look at it a bit more carefully.
So the Camera good and bad list's are perhaps a general guide. A helpful
nudge in the right direction. As in "don't use your credit card camera and
think you're going to send us that stuff".

Mark William Rabiner
Photography
mark at rabinergroup.com