Subject: [Leica] For Sale Lenses and Kodachrome 25
From: charcot at comcast.net (Charcot)
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2010 21:37:14 -0600

Kodachrome 25 dated 2003......seller to me said it was in cold storage the
whole time. I bought 10 rolls and so I can tell you it develops fine even
though it's 7 years out of date.  Will send the buy the paper work to get it
developed at Dwayne's ( $10per roll plus shipping).   $10 per roll or $30
for all three plus shipping costs.

Zeiss Biogon 35/2 ZM ( ie M mount) black - lens shade and rear cap.  Mint
(-)   Asking $500 plus shipping costs

Nokton 50/1.1 black  lens shade, front and back caps Mint(-) Asking $750
plus shipping costs

Lenses are being sold because I need to finance the purchase of a 35/1.4
ASPH - the lenses are everything I wanted them to be but I just need to
raise some $.  Used them on my M8 and my film ZI rangefinder.

Sales to USA only  JPG upon request.

ernie nitka
charcot at comcast.net