Subject: [Leica] PESO: Hipsters
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun, 01 Aug 2010 23:59:51 -0400

That the term Hipster and piercings go together I'm surprised to find out.
The term to me comes out of the 40's but there is revival Hipstering now it
turns out. They should refer to themselves and New Hipsters. Or Neo Hip
something.
I didn't see Bob Denver with a ring through his nose.
Till he got on that little island.

--
Mark William Rabiner
mark at rabinergroup.com