Subject: [Leica] FOR SALE - lenses Canon tilt-shift 35; Elmar 50 collapsible
From: lightandpower at gmail.com (Austin Burbridge)
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2010 21:30:51 -0700

FOR SALE -- 2 GREAT SPECIALTY LENSES --
CANON TS 35, LEICA ELMAR 50 COLLAPSIBLE

These are my own lenses. I am reluctantly selling them to make ends
meet. I live in West Los Angeles -- if you live in the LA area, I'll
be happy to meet a prospective purchaser.

* * * PERSPECTIVE-CONTROL (TILT-SHIFT) LENS

CANON TS (Tilt-Shift) 35 mm ?/2.8 S.S.C.

Perspective-control lens suitable for
architectural photography

Condition: Excellent. Used only a few times.

* CASE original Canon fitted hard case with
shoulder strap, and tripod mount in compartment

Price US $600 or MAKE AN OFFER!
* PayPal or cash

* Photos available on request

CONTACT Austin Burbridge on the LUG or --

* Email austin.burbridge at gmail.com

* * * COLLAPSIBLE LEICA Elmar-M 50 mm ?/2.8 lens

Retro design cues with up-to-date performance.
This lens slides back into camera body when not
in use, making your Leica M camera "pocketable."

* I don't know whether this collapsible lens works on
digital M bodies -- it would be best to check with
someone who has experience with an M8 or M9
(my camera is an M6).

* This lens will work on a Leica CL: Leica suggests
applying a strip of tape (Dymo) to prevent it from
retracting completely into the body.

* Black anodized finish

* Condition: USED - very good. Slight signs of wear.
Glass: excellent, no marks. Purchased new in 1996.

* LENS HOOD Original black Leica screw-on,
some marks on hood

* LENS CAPS Original black Leica stamped metal front;
original plastic back cap

* UV FILTER B+W (Schneider) (German)

* BOX Original Leica

* LEATHER CASE Original Leica