Subject: [Leica] More on "last roll of Kodachrome"
From: imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2010 17:40:17 -0500

Either I or my teammate stabled every single roll into the 2
continuous lines of film;
monitored the chemistry, responded to break sirens with extreme speed
and reclaimed many hundreds of pounds of silver every week;
for most of the better part of (I believe) 1967 - 4 pm to 2 am.
Was the year of the riots?
Because I was at the lab the night all hell broke loose;
and rode my Matchless motorcycle home
through police barricades;
watching the smoke rise around me.

;~)