Subject: [Leica] Semetko, Erwitt Signing at ICP...
From: csemetko at gmail.com (Craig Semetko)
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2010 11:26:14 -0700

Dave and Mark--thanks for the well-wishes!

Dave--Mr. Erwitt is a hero of mine as well--I'm really looking forward
to meeting him. And yes, it is extraordinary good fortune to have him
write the foreword, and for that I am EXTREMELY grateful!:)

Mark--I'll keep and eye out for the red carnation! Looking forward to
seeing you!

Thanks again for your good thoughts, gentlemen,

Craig