Subject: [Leica] Semetko, Erwitt signing at ICP...
From: rbaron at concentric.net (Robert D. Baron)
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2010 13:35:59 -0500

If the NYLUG can't put together an event that weekend I'll be sorely
disappointed.  That is one signing I do not want to miss.

--Bob

==On Sun, Jul 25, 2010 at 9:57 AM, Craig Semetko <csemetko at gmail.com>

Replies: Reply from steve.barbour at gmail.com (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] Semetko, Erwitt signing at ICP...)