Subject: [Leica] IMG: Family
From: ricc at embarqmail.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2010 18:59:25 -0400

of course, none of this should be too shocking to a group of people who
often feel that they experience the world more fully whit cameras pressed to
eye

ric

Replies: Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] IMG: Family)
Message from imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] IMG: Family)