Subject: [Leica] Photoblogography of a Supertramp
From: geordiepete211 at yahoo.co.uk (Peter Cheyne)
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2010 00:55:12 +0900

http://imjustwalkin.com/details

Perhaps some of you have heard about this young foot-slogging beardie,
Hobo Matt (Matt Green), walking 3100 miles across the USA for the
pleasure of it.  I came across his blog and really enjoyed looking
through his heartening, humourous, slow-paced photos.

He's about 120 days into his adventure, which started at Rockaway
Beach, New York, and is set to finish at Rockaway Beach, Oregon.  John
Muir walked a thousand miles from Indiana to Florida upon
rediscovering his love of life and nature when his eyesight was
restored, and before he 'discovered' Yosemite.  Doubtless along that
journey he discovered much about the USA, its people, and himself.
I'm sure Hobo Matt is making some beautiful discoveries too.

Peter Cheyne