Subject: [Leica] [IMG] Nice day around Kagamizu
From: geordiepete211 at yahoo.co.uk (Peter Cheyne)
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2010 10:32:31 +0900

Hi Richard,

thanks for your comments.  Kagamizu is in Miyazaki, South Kyushu,
which is the southernmost main island.

I'm not sure which one you meant with the magenta cloud behind the
house.  If you have a minute, could you tell me its title (flickr.com/
photos/geordiepete).

As for the buddhist statues, I think the many-armed figures represent
buddhist deities and the arms symbolize their special powers.

Cheers,

Peter Cheyne

P.S. Thanks for comments from Nathan, Jim, & Lluis too.  Today is a
national holiday, Marine Day, so we are off to The Devil's Washboard
(a geological formation somewhat similar to the Devil's Causeway in
Ireland) in Aoshima.

Replies: Reply from richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] [IMG] Nice day around Kagamizu)