Subject: [Leica] PESO: Secret Agent
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2010 01:10:56 +0100

"Jim Shulman" <jshul at comcast.net> wrote
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/focusit/secret+agent+sm.jpg.html

A secret agent - a big secret... You'd need a lot of goldleaf to cover that
up. But maybe not such a big secret as there's a clue in the photo.....

BOND, Nicole, and Scott M. Huyard, Blue Ball, a son, at Women & Babies
Hospital, Friday. June 2003.

Like Zorro, he left his mark..

> And to put you in the mood:
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MagCoUYvIXE

John Barry is a third cousin, so I could marry him if I was so inclined.
However, I'm more inclined to Shirley Bassey despite the age difference. And
I might add that you can get a Shirley Bassey by asking at almost any Irish
pub counter....

Douglas