Subject: [Leica] Color vs. Black & White
From: rclompus at mac.com (Richard Clompus)
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2010 19:37:00 -0400

I wanted to share some contrasting images taken with my late M8 and new M9.
I have always enjoyed color but somehow always come back to black & white as
my first love.  Taking photos out of airplane windows has become a pastime
with my global travels.  I don't think Ansel Adams ever took his view camera
to 37,000 feet.  Less competition up there for outstanding photos to
capture.   Sometimes you get lucky when the windows are clear, sky is vast
and clouds cooperate for a spectacular view of the heavens looking down.
Napa vineyards look pretty good from the ground view too.  C&C welcome.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/rclompus/Pacific+Clouds+35mm+Summicron+M9.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/rclompus/Napa+Valley+Noctilux+M8.jpg.html

Be well,

Richard