Subject: [Leica] I have a junk drawer, .... so, how is it I have 6 Leica R lens caps...?
From: vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko)
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2010 17:34:17 -0400

I have a junk drawer, where I have vowed that every time I open it, I
will throw something out.

So then, how is it I have 6 Leica R lens caps?  I only have one R camera.

And, I would hate to tally up how many other lens caps, body caps, lens
shades, I own.  And many (too too many) have Leica / Leitz logos.

I gotta convert these to money.  Every dollar counts, towards my lust
for a 21 'lux.

....Vick