Subject: [Leica] NOLA June Wedding and the Superdome
From: zoeica at mac.com (Chris Williams)
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2010 14:01:24 -0500

Amazing group from California. Groom was originally from New Orleans.
It's rare to have a wedding that has a 2hr break in-between ceremony
and reception so we were able to capture a good amount of images of
just Alane & Michael in downtown New Orleans. We were almost done when
I suggested shooting by the Superdome since Michael's a huge Saints
fan. Little did I know that was where Michael had wanted to shoot when
Alane had asked him about photos last year. Pardon the Dome
construction, she's having new sides put on her.

Giving credit where credit is due, there were 2 other photographers
here - Will Jacks and Chris Pike of Mississippi. I won't tell yeah
who's shots are who's.

Nikon,Canon, and Leica. Even an iLeica made it in an image.

http://www.zoeicaimages.com/Alane&Michael/

Chris Williams
www.zoeicaimages.net
www.rebirthworkshops.com