Subject: [Leica] Lightroom 3 Cross-Platform Catalog: Warning
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2010 01:33:25 -0400

I find people get tired and just mess with you. They'll say anything!
Call back get another techie and you'd get an acceptable response.
People get tired they get crazy or immature. They're not paid enough to be
straight with everybody all the time. I'm trying to learn to be more
charming to get more people on my side in those situations but it may not be
my talent. But it may not be me. Its them.

[Rabs]
Mark William Rabiner