Subject: [Leica] new member saying hello
From: shino at panix.com (Rei Shinozuka)
Date: Thu, 08 Jul 2010 14:20:03 -0400

Some really nice images.  I am particularly impressed by the D-Lux 4
images, because I frankly didn't think the camera capable of taking such
quality pictures--and I own one! The wedding and indoor images are
particularly nice.

Our gear tastes are similar, besides the D-Lux and M6, I also like the
Rollei TLR and started out in the 80s with the Nikon F3 system.  And my
first digital camera was a Fuji (the F30.)

-rei