Subject: [Leica] Film: Bluefire Police ISO 80
From: geordiepete211 at yahoo.co.uk (Peter Cheyne)
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2010 17:59:27 +0900

A couple of months ago, a friend gave me a roll of Bluefire Police ISO
80 film as a birthday present.  I wonder if anyone in the group has
used it.  The Frugal Photographer website, where my friend bought it,
says it is high resolution, should be exposed at ISO 80, unless using
it for document microfilm purposes where higher contrast is needed,
and should be developed in a special soup that it sells.
Ref:  http://www.frugalphotographer.com/Publications/process001.pdf

I don't want to bother with developing it myself, and I think I just
want to use this film as a one-off, and then show my friend some of
the photos, saying thank you for the thoughtful gift.  My query is
this:  do you think it would be adequate to use the film as ISO 80 and
then simply give it to the local film-developing store without saying
anything further?  I ask because the company the film was bought from
treat it as being a bit different, being that it was developed as a
microfilm.

Peter Cheyne

Replies: Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] Film: Bluefire Police ISO 80)