Subject: [Leica] Kisatchie 4th
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2010 14:56:00 -0500

Recently I packed up and sold a few camera items that I no longer used, and
used the proceeds to purchase a Leica  M6.

Several years ago when I gave up my M6, My pal Jim Schulman said I'd live to
regret it, and he was right.

It's a beauty, a Wetzlar model, that's been hot-rodded so that only the 28,
35 50 and 90 framelines show.

I've been getting out with it and some Reala and the 21 mm Super Angulon
f4.  The vignette is more from the shade I'm using, I think than the lens.
I cropped a little off the sides.

I'm re-learning Vuescan.  Now I need to find a Lightroom preset that will
turn a Vuescan Raw Negative into a Positive.

Shooting film after a few years of digital makes you really respect the film
shooters on the list.

Anyhow, here are three shots from Sunday on Reala.   Sorry about the
footroom on the first one, I forgot my 21mm viewfinder.  ;-)

http://www.sonc.com/Kisatchie_4th.htm

--
Regards,

Sonny