Subject: [Leica] Le Mans 2010
From: stasys1 at cox.net (stasys1 at cox.net)
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2010 17:16:33 -0700

Hi all- I enjoyed the book/fotos by bmw. Nice account. We drove some of the
Le Mans course a few years ago- slowly in a Citroen mini-van. I need to take
fotos at a Porsche club car show in 13 days- and the battery for my DMR is
crapping out prematurely- I charge it fully- and after a few frames (less
than about 30) it's over. I've written a couple Leica dealers for help. Hope
they come thru.
I may have to resort to my panasonic Lumix (with Leica designed lens) which
is more dependable. Best, Stasys