Subject: [Leica] IMGs: Hwy 51 runs right by
From: leicar at q.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2010 12:58:56 -0700

He's coming to Yakima for a concert in September.  I am thinking about
getting some tickets.  Love his songs and lyrics.  His voice may be a bit
(understatement) past his prime, if he ever had a prime to begin with.  But
maybe a child of the 60's just has to say he saw Bob Dylan at least once in
his life.  Add it to the list after the Beatles.

Aram