Subject: [Leica] Patriotic Fourth of July
From: imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Mon, 05 Jul 2010 13:39:57 -0500

You pretty much express my sentiments Bob.

My Great Pyrenees, Frost, has been gone since Jan of '07.
Yet last evening, as the "bombs burst in air,"
I still flinched and felt a bit of that old worry?

In a time of down sizing corporations
and dwindling community services
it's astounding that people continue to "blow up" resources.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george at imagist.com
http://www.imagist.com