Subject: [Leica] 6 bit non-OEM Mounts....
From: red735i at earthlink.net (red735i at earthlink.net)
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2010 00:22:01 -0400 (EDT)

I received the mount to replace the one on my 21 F2.8 ASPH.  I took me maybe
2 minutes to switch out the mounts....It fit perfectly, screws aligned
properly, the coding divots were already painted white, so all I had to do
was to paint in the black marks.....  really easy.

It seems to precisely match the Leica mount in thickness ( read that as the
focus at F2.8 looks spot on for my M8).  The correct VF window marks came
up....

It cost me $58, my lens never left my fingers.....

I am going to get one for my 24 ASPH and probably any other lenses I have
yet to code.....

Frank....

Replies: Reply from richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] 6 bit non-OEM Mounts....)