Subject: [Leica] Cotton Patch Gospel
From: rbaron at concentric.net (Robert D. Baron)
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2010 09:01:42 -0500

Care to comment on the different results from your gear back then and
your gear now?

(And by 'gear' I mean everything in the process, from shooting to
posting on the web....)

--Bob

==On Mon, Jun 28, 2010 at 6:56 AM, Sonny Carter <sonc.hegr at gmail.com>

Replies: Reply from sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter) ([Leica] Cotton Patch Gospel)