Subject: [Leica] FS: Leica M8 black body, Mint (-)
From: rclompus at mac.com (Richard Clompus)
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2010 15:52:43 -0700 (PDT)

I finally made the plunge and purchased a M9 body today.  I am selling my M8
black body.  It is in mint (-) condition.  There is a barely visible line on
the top plate from removing a Thumbs Up accessory.  Otherwise it is mint.
The sensor and electronics were replaced by Leica NJ under warranty this
Spring due to having a vertical line in higher ISO images.  Big
improvement!! It is in perfect working condition with not a lot of use.  It
includes original box, instructions, CD software, Leica body cap, Leica neck
strap, USB cable, 1 Leica battery, 1 Leica battery charger with connectors
(old style), 2 Leica E39mm UV/IR black filters.

Asking $2600 plus shipping to continental U.S.  Payment in advance.  PayPal
accepted.

Looking forward to getting my M9 and want someone to enjoy an M8 at a
significant reduction in cost compared to a new one.  I paid $4700 for this
body just two years ago and was ecstatic to have it.

Richard Clompus
Ponte Vedra Beach, FL