Subject: [Leica] IMG: Rafael Nadal
From: hewthompson at mac.com (Hugh Thompson)
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2010 14:31:33 +0430

Charlie - I watched the game on television this morning, great game,
and Nadal was stretched by Hasse, who was injured in the 4th set I
believe, after that he lost much of his edge.  He is a young man to
watch in the future.

Your second shot of Nadal is a good example of this man's athleticism.

Hugh

hewthompson at mac.com
Kabul, Afghanistan

Replies: Reply from topoxforddoc at btinternet.com (Charlie Chan) ([Leica] IMG: Rafael Nadal)