Subject: [Leica] Cuba Photos
From: blaqhole at hotmail.com (Eric Lin)
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2010 19:38:40 +0000

Hi all. I recently spent a few weeks in Havana and took my M6 abroad for the
first time. Also, it was the first time I ran a roll of color through the
M6. I'm still learning to see with it but was happy with some
of the results and I wanted to share them with you.

 Please check them out at:

 http://www.flickr.com/photos/holdthe...7623600306517/

 Also, a small series on boxing in Cuba can be seen at:

 http://www.flickr.com/photos/holdthe...7623724973380/

 It was hard to turn around in Havana and not find
something strange and beautiful to shoot. I hope you like them.

Best,
Eric Lin

inbox.

Replies: Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] Cuba Photos)