Subject: [Leica] FS Leica IIIf, Summitar 2,5cm LTM, E39 UVa/SL Filters
From: charlie at droolassicpark.com (Charlie Meyer)
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2010 22:28:00 -0400

My recent unemployment status has meant that I have to make some
difficult economizing decisions, including getting back into film.

Leica IIIf BD s/n: 550XXX, 2,4cm LTM Summitar w/front cap: $200.00
This is one I never got around to sending to get CLAed. Intact
vulcanite, shutter seems to fire at all speeds\settings, has take-up
spool. Usual pitting on backside of bottom plate. Small ding on bottom
plate and one small ding on top above first two digits of serial
number. As with any equipment sixty years old or so, you'll want a CLA.

E39 UVa 'Ernst Leitz Wetzlar' $15.00 2x E39 'E Leitz N.Y.' SL $12.00
each.

All plus exact postage. Prefer CONUS.

Charlie Meyer
Keyser, WV