Subject: [Leica] more on the GF-1, specifically the finder
From: chuckdesantis at ameritech.net (Chuck DeSantis)
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 12:41:41 -0600

Dick,

Did you specifically choose the 35mm Voightlander finder over the 40mm
model, or did you just have a 35mm copy already?

I see on the Cameraquest site that the available 35mm finder is metal and
the 40mm is plastic.  Any thoughts there?

Thanks!

Chuck

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] more on the GF-1, specifically the finder)
Reply from r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard Taylor) ([Leica] more on the GF-1, specifically the finder)