Subject: [Leica] Captions
From: lug at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth)
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2009 11:06:11 +0000

You can also lose points if the photograph isn't properly mounted on the
backing board., or if the judge thinks you chose the wrong colour of board.

That's before you get the all important artistic factor "sharpness". That
appears to override everything. If it ain't pin sharp it ain't a contender.

I'll get off my hobby horse now.

Steve