Subject: [Leica] Odd digital M flash behavior
From: tcharara at mac.com (Tarek Charara)
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2009 22:24:21 +0100

My M8/SF24D combo works perfectly, except on a few occasions. TTL,
Auto and Manual work perfectly. The only glitches I had were with TTL
and only when I didn't leave enough time for the camera to "wake up"
after sleep mode.

All the best from the south of France!

Tarek

Tarek Charara
<http://www.pix-that-stimulate.com>

Le 28 d?c. 09 ? 21:36, Frank Filippone a ?crit :

Message from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Odd digital M flash behavior)
Message from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] Odd digital M flash behavior)