Subject: [Leica] IMG: Shadow shot
From: steve.barbour at gmail.com (Steve Barbour)
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2009 09:14:37 -0800

On Dec 26, 2009, at 2:18 PM, Ted Grant wrote:

> We as humans, as soon as we start to think about shooting action moments
> and picture taking. We should immediately stop thinking and just do it by
> instinctive reaction!

> If I may offer, if you look at the new tedgrantphoto.com  site you'll see
> a few photographs that if I thought about them..... the moment would've
> been lost. :-)
> It's simple KISS... SEE-SHOOT!

wow,   that web site now looks stunning Ted...

and the photos presented,

"to die for "

some of them I think,  literally...

and I see that you are available for shoots...

If you are ever in the Sacramento area, please call me...

:-)

Steve

Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca) ([Leica] IMG: Shadow shot)