Subject: [Leica] No need for Dr. Ted to vector Krampus my way...
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2009 19:15:44 -0800

Jeff Moore offered:

> ...because I am now officially a good little boy, as my LUG Yearbook
> pictures are finally winging their way to Jim's email inbox.

 Jeff mon ami,
You are so lucky! We were just turning the alphabet list name book of LUG
members and were about to check the "J" listings!  :-) Whew! Close! Vinnie
was quite upset because he has some kind of hang over thing from when he was
a kid? About a bully, "J" somthing, who slapped him about quite often, so he
likes to get back any time he can! As he pays particular attention to the
meaning of "hurt & pain" when dealing with anyone whose name starts with a
"J" :-)

Thank you for posting early.
cheers and Merry Christmas,
ted