Subject: [Leica] AmEx
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2009 07:53:07 -0500

LUG:

American Express is the best credit card to have.  They called me
yesterday questioning a charge of $471 for concert tickets.  Someone
else had used my number to first charge $1 to Apple Computer on-line
(I guess just to see if the number would go through) then to charge
the concert tickets.  AmEx cancelled my card immediately and is
sending a new one overnight at no charge.  Several times this past
year, I've contested charges or returned items under their extended
warranty.  Every time they have come through in my favor and been
efficient and helpful.  Most of the traveling I do is with AmEx
frequent flier points.

Just wanted to pass along a good experience with a credit card company.

Tina

Tina Manley
www.tinamanley.com

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] AmEx)