Subject: [Leica] the funniest Leica thread ever
From: imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 16:47:08 -0600

Maybe one has to have read all the M8, M8.2, and M9 whining
to fully appreciate the thread.

The humor, for me, comes from how the same points are being made
on the 5th, 6th, and 7th generation digital M's.
Only the absurd ISO and Megapixel specs have changed.

My eyes are still watering.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george at imagist.com