Subject: [Leica] IMG: First snow in Hannover
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2009 07:17:04 -0500

At 07:10 AM 12/18/2009, you wrote:
>Just a quick snapshot in the garden before I started clearing the
>snow from the driveway.
>
>http://gallery.leica-users.org/d/196869-1/Snow_2009_1.jpg
>
>Am I glad that I work from home :-)
>
>I hope the weather is better wherever you all are.
>
>Cheers
>Douglas

BBRRRRR!!  Looks so cold.  They are predicting 1" of snow in
Charlotte today.  That means everything will be shut down and stores
will run out of bread and milk.  They've already started salting the
roads.  Living in the South in the winter is an adventure!

Stay warm.

Tina

Tina Manley
www.tinamanley.com