Subject: [Leica] Levels of critique
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2009 19:08:17 -0800

George Lottermoser offered:
(more than I'm going to repeat)
Subject: Re: [Leica] Levels of critique

George an absolutely beautiful analysis of one of the greatest photographers
of the Crew!
It's so intellectually interestingly informative and descriptive of it's
subject it's quite wonderful!

Is this the kind of critique and analysis we should be looking for? On the
one hand, yes! I don't have any problem with your post. However, how many
people on the LUG are qualified to make this kind of analysis you've made?
Not many! How many can learn? A whole bunch!  And another whole bunch, who
if they made their photography available for critique could learn how to be
better photographers without any problems and for..... the best part?  FREE!
:-)

cheers,
ted

Replies: Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] Levels of critique)