Subject: [Leica] IMG: postcard - now winter freeze
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 14:22:59 -0500

At 01:48 PM 12/14/2009, you wrote:

>Yes and Tina's frozen dog bowl I cant compete with.
>

>Mark William Rabiner

When we lived on our farm in Kentucky and were hippies living off the
land, the kids' glasses of water froze sitting on the floor by their
beds.  The house was not insulated underneath.  Tom spent a year
lying on his back underneath the house digging out enough crawlspace
to add insulation.  Now we are old hippies and we still have water
freezing in our old farmhouse.  What is wrong with this picture?

Today it is 40 degrees and very foggy.  You can't see across the
road.  I'm cooking Caldo Verde and Broa for lunch.

Tina

Tina Manley
www.tinamanley.com

Replies: Reply from leowesson at gmail.com (leo wesson) ([Leica] IMG: postcard - now winter freeze)