Subject: [Leica] Is this a joke?
From: hlritter at bex.net (Howard Ritter)
Date: Sun, 6 Dec 2009 16:25:26 -0500

I don't think so. The price has the correct number of digits to be
$76,444.00 and too many to be $7,644.40.
Some European languages/countries use the decimal point and comma in large
numbers exactly the opposite from the way we do in the U.S.

Loony and irrational, both in the magnitude and in the 5-significant-digits
precision.

?howard

Message from imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] Is this a joke?)