Subject: [Leica] IMG: Short Trip to Abu Dhabi
From: hewthompson at mac.com (Hugh Thompson)
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2009 10:15:52 +0500

Jayanand - I am sure you are right about some of them, but the ones I
saw were going full steam ....... the construction company I met with,
has orders in hand, to start as soon as they have completed their
current projects ....... the slow down probably effects Dubai more
than Abu Dhabi

Best

Hugh

Message from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] IMG: Short Trip to Abu Dhabi)