Subject: [Leica] Airplane noses and spinners.
From: lrzeitlin at gmail.com (Lawrence Zeitlin)
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2009 16:25:53 -0500

I had an opportunity to visit the Udvar-Hazy branch of the Smithsonian Air
and Space museum soon after it opened. I became fascinated with the
geometric designs of airplane faces and spinners. It also gave me an
opportunity to exercise my then new DSLR.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Larry+Z/Airplane+noses+and+spinners/
Unfortunately I misplaced the notebook that identified all the aircraft in
the pictures. If anyone can tell me what they are, I will be eternally
grateful. But there is no prize, just the satisfaction that you know more
about airplanes than I do.

Be sure to visit this museum if you are in the Washington DC area. Wear
comfortable shoes. It also helps if you have a 12 year old boy with you.
Larry Z

Replies: Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] Airplane noses and spinners.)
Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] Airplane noses and spinners.)
Reply from ricc at embarqmail.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] Airplane noses and spinners.)